DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER OF GREEN FOLD SCHOOL
The Orchards, Highfield Road, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 0NS
Tel: 01204 335883
Required for April 2020
Permanent – Salary Range L11 – L15
Are you ready for something different? Do you want to be part of our team?
Can you help shape our future?
In 2006, Cherry Tree Primary School, Green Fold Special School and The Orchards Nursery came together and formed The Orchards Federation to share knowledge and best practice for the benefit of all children.
Green Fold numbers have and are expanding every year and there are many opportunities for the right person.
Working under the overall leadership of the Head Teacher and Executive Head Teacher, you will be one of the lead professionals for special school pupils (aged 2-11yrs) and take on a responsibility for developing the effectiveness of the whole of Green Fold School
- Have a proven record of leadership and management skills
- Be keen to learn and committed to collaboration/ team work
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Motivate, organise, communicate and work with a strong, supportive and committed team
- Be committed to meeting children’s needs and furthering aspiration
We can offer:
- A vibrant, modern well-resourced environment
- An organisation where every child really matters and everyone is valued
- An excellent opportunity for professional development
- A high level of commitment and support from the staff, governors and parents
An informal visit to the Orchards Monday 10 February. Please contact the office to arrange a time to visit. (01204 335883) Visits will be from 8.45 am last appointment 3.45 pm or Wednesday 12 February from 1.30 pm
Closing date: Monday 24 February 2020 at 10.00 am
Shortlisting: Monday 24 February 2020 at noon
Task / Observation: Tuesday 25 February 2020
Interview: Wednesday 26 February 2020
For further details and an information pack please download from the website. Return completed application forms via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: GF Dep Head)
Please note a full application form must be submitted as CV’s and late applications will not be accepted. Accompanying information must not to be more than two sides of A4.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from all sectors of the community
Please see below documents relating to our Deputy Head Teacher post